Monday, April 22, 2013

The Difference Between Sex and Passionate Pleasure

One of the first times that I cheated myself, was on an early Wednesday morning. And it was nothing that was not supposed to happen, no, it was all nicely planned. Because I was actually looking for it, and online I found a woman who was also looking for a guy to cheat with. Ah, back then in the day you could still more or less trust what someone had to say online. There was not a moment I doubted what would happen, or that the woman was not the one she appeared to be online.

Believe me, the real woman was bigger, and much
less a looker than this model.
I actually took the morning off, and drove to this woman's house, at the other side of the city. In the photo, she had a sweet face, natural red hair, and green eyes. She was bit older than I was, and had been married for about 15 years. And her husband would be away for work.

Now, for me, this was one of the first times that I did this. Actually, now that I come to think of it, it was the first time that I met a woman just for sex. And I came fully prepared; I had my condoms with me, I had showered just the moment before leaving home, I was nice and sparkly clean.

And about half an hour later I drove up just a bit away from her house, in a small cozy little suburban area of the city. The sun was shining, and it was a crisp summer morning. It was silent in the area, except for the birds chirping and an occasional car zooming by. Almost like it was an idyllic commercial for laundry detergent. And I rang the doorbell, and the woman I met online opened up.

I have to admit, now I understood why she only had her portrait posted online. Oh, she had the same face, although her mood right now was more, well, bored. And the rest of her body clearly wouldn't have fit the photo. Now, I have no problems with people who are overweight, not at all. But her body simply was not, well, attractive at all. She did not dress up attractive, and it felt she just came out of bed, and did not really pay any attention to herself.
Now, if this was some kind of tit-for-tat meeting, I could understand it. But it was not. We actually had been writing each other for quite some time, and enjoyed it. But right now, that vibe was not there.

She led me into her living room, pored two mugs of coffee and sat down. And we started to talk.

Well, that was not really much of a talk, because awkward silences fell multiple times, and to be honest, I wanted to leave. The conversation was not getting anywhere more sexually, and there was not the least bit of sexual tension between either of us. So, knowing that we should wrap it up, we started to talk about 'how to plan this to make it happen' as if we met just for actually planning the real sex, but not having it right now. And it was easy then to just say, 'Alright, let's do that then.' And I got up to say my goodbyes. Of course, with neither of us any intention of meeting each other again.

But when I stood up, and walked over to where she was sitting, something inside of me tugged at me, and made sure to let my consciousness know that 'it wanted it'. When I was ready to shake her hand, I bent over, and kissed her on her mouth, softly licking her lips. Upon that she responded with opening her mouth too, and I felt her tongue come out and play with mine. I grabbed her head softly by the cheeks, and felt how our kissing became so much more intense. When we caught some air, she looked at me, stood up, pushed me slowly back to the couch and then made me sit. With her hands she pushed my knees apart, undid my belt and started to unbutton my pants, and then slowly pull it down, right together with my boxers. And it took no time for my cock to show itself, and her fat little fingers found it quickly and my precum oozed over her hand with the first couple of strokes that she did, before she put her mouth on it.
And that is when I noticed how soft she was. Those 'fat little fingers' felt amazing! Her thick lips were as soft wet pillows around me, and I could not do anything else but enjoy the incredible moments. She pushed my pants down to my ankles, and more actively started to suck my cock, my precum combined with her saliva escaping from the corners of her mouth.

She did not do this for very long, when she stood up, stepped out of her pants, took off her shirt and completely nude crawled over me and lowered herself on my hard cock. I felt the wetness and the heat from her pussy sliding on top of me, and I could not do anything else but feel her complete weight pushing and squeezing on top of me, making the experience even so much better!

But it was not meant to last long, she rode me and looked at me, without any indication of her pleasure, telling me 'I want you to cum inside of me'. And although I wanted to at least go through some other positions, enjoy her body more, lick her, play with her... that was not her plan. And she rode harder, felt me start to shake a shiver, and I came deep inside of her. She continued more simply to milk everything out o me, then looked at me, and stepped off and sat back in her chair. Not even taking the time to clean herself. She lit another cigarette, looked at me, and said 'You can go now'.

I got dressed (made sure I cleaned up at home again) and walked out, feeling really awkward (which, as I learned later on, is an experience not completely unfamiliar after having sex with a stranger). And then came the time that I actually started to doubt her intentions, got myself tested immediately, and gladly, was completely clean.

But still... it was quite a weird experience, and got my eyes opened that sex and good passionate sex, are two complete different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment