Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Other Side Of The Cheat

Yes, I am writing about the cheating here, as if it is an everyday thing. Which it is not. But not only that, I have learned from the best throughout my years... my first girlfriend.

My first girlfriend I met in the early days of the internet as we know it now, halfway through the nineties. She was from Finland, I was not. We wrote, and what was first just a nice conversation, grew quickly out to long phone-calls and passionate emails. And I knew already she loved sex, adored it. And being in my early twenties (yes, I know I was a late bloomer). And I still remember when we first met, when she arrived by airplane and I picked her up. This gorgeous, wonderful Finish lady, with whom I wrote and talked for months and months. And the moment we arrived home, she dragged me into the bedroom, undressed me, had me undress her, laid down on the bed, spread her such wonderful legs, and told me to come close this first time, and just let me enjoy it. She grabbed my cock while looking me straight in the eyes, and I felt it pushed against her lips. Then she moved her hands to my buttocks, and pushed me in. For the first time, I felt the deliciously gourmet feeling of the warmth and wetness of a vagina. And she knew how to make sure that it was unforgettable. She made sure I did not come too quickly, and have me enjoy that wonderful first time. And when she mentioned she wanted to look me in the eyes when I would come inside of her, I could only comply, and not long later I released myself into her absolutely delicious body.

From that moment on, that whole vacation that she stayed with me, was one big sexual experience. Not only did we have a lot of sex, but the level of kinkiness was elevated right away. The second day she took me into a park, and in the middle of the lawn she completely undressed, and laid down, and told me to fuck her. What could I do but to give into this. And we did it everywhere; and she introduced me to her absolutely perverse and kinky mind and fetishes, many that I will not even mention here.

She was probably the one who got me fascinated with internal
orgasms... (c) RealityKings.com
Our relationship was incredible. We did not see each other much, but when we met, everything was about sex. I loved it, she loved it. And it was not only that, we were a perfect kink-match too. We had sex everywhere; outside, inside, in public, in the Finish lakes with other people around... and when we were not doing it, our fantasies still went wild and of the deep end sometimes.

Yes, I hear you thinking already, and you are so absolutely right. Because I should have known that a woman this crazed about sex, would not be able to live long without, and especially not for the months that we were apart. But hey, I was still young and naive. Until, in the middle of the night on the first day of Christmas, I received a phone call.

It was her, but immediately, my heart sank. Because her voice had a rhythmic volume change in it, and she sounded under the influence of alcohol. This phone call most likely was not supposed to be happening when she would have been sober. Between every word there was a moan, followed by a softer, more masculine one on the background. And yes, she was, actually, at that moment fucking. Worse, she mentioned she was fucking her ex-boyfriend. And while we were talking it must have turned him on so much to know that he fucked the girl that was actually talking to her soon-to-be-ex boyfriend, that he came, right there when I was on the phone.  The thing she was able to mention was that she called me, because we were so open with sex, I might enjoy hearing her fuck her ex.

And as you understand, that was the end of our relationship. Yes, I cheat, I confess... but even I will not be that cold, or stupid, to actually contact my wife while I am with someone else...

She knows how to shoot a gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment