Thursday, April 18, 2013

Cheating... It Is Not A Full-Time Job

I have been spending my time online for the last couple of months. I have not been away, but just not been in much of the passion to add to this blog. Why not? It is not that the sex-drive has been gone. It is more about something natural; I just didn't feel like it.

Yes, I mention that I am an honest cheater, but it is not something that is on my mind constantly. As I mentioned before, cheating to me is finding someone with who I share a passion, in something I cannot find at home in my life, and is not easy to be returned there. And it is also not that I am non-stop looking for a new partner if I don't have one. Actually, that is not what I am doing at all.

A couple of months ago, I really felt the need of being with someone. And the thought crept over me that maybe I should see things more clearly. I am not trying to find a partner simply only for sex, it is more about the pure passion, and explosion of lust. Sex becomes so much more intense if you really are into the other person. But I am not looking for love. I am looking for someone to feel great with, and she with me, and then both get from each other what we cannot get at home.
But at that moment, I thought I might want to look at it another way. I am not a dumb guy, and I know that as soon as I reach a climax, the need of being with a woman is a lot less. Masturbation is great for this, but it is different.

Don't get me wrong, she was delicious and looked gorgeous. This photo
is not her though, and taken from Anilos.com
So, this time, I thought not to, well, shake it off, but maybe I could find a companion. Someone, who can set some time away for me, and we enjoy each other... a business deal. And I actually found a woman, and she found me, and we were both into this. She was older, which I don't mind in the least. Age is not that important to me, as long as the other person is just herself. We decided to meet first, and then see where it would lead to.
Well, it led to her bedroom, and a for me strange experience was about to happen, that maybe many of you are known with... but I was not.

She told me to undress, while she did the same, and asked me to put on a condom and she laid on her bed, spread her legs. I was actually asking if we could cuddle a little bit first.... we could... but no kissing. Now, I knew about the no-kissing thing, that that was a deal. But I never knew how much I love to kiss. Kissing is part of everything, it is what makes things so passionate.
Kissing her body was allowed, and I kissed and licked every single inch, but only mild responses.

I really was a bit bummed out, not fully realizing that this was a job for her. I simply could not wrap my mind around that then. I was allowed to lick her, and that I did. Was that wise? I don't know. I have been tested since and I was fine (I always keep myself tested... I don't want to bring anything home that doesn't belong there). But I love to lick. The taste of a vagina is incredible, and I can be like a suction cup... and never let go. But still, the fake moaning was a bore. The saying that 'Oh, you are so good!' were not really oscar-material. Everything was fake in her behavior, and I started to get the idea then that I wanted this to be something it is not. She was there to lend me her body, fuck her, release... and then getting out.

I got a kind of a break though, because suddenly, halfway through her 'Oh, you are so good!' she stopped, and then silence, the pelvis started to come up, and suddenly a whole other sounding sigh escaped. Licking her more like that kept her silent, and her soft moans deeper. She grabbed my head and pushed it against her lips, while I kept my pacing. About half a minute later her moans were loud, her pussy pressed against my tongue, and a subtle flow of clear liquid escaped and covered my tongue, while she fell down in the bed, and laid still for a while.

Then she looked up at me, as if regaining conciousness, and told me to lay down. She put a condom on me, let her slide on top of me, and she fucked me quickly. But no pauses, no passion, and her squeezing and non-stop motions made me orgasm pretty quickly, even though I tried to stop her. And there I was, spent. She got off of me, cleaned me up, and handed me my clothes.

What a bummer. I felt absolutely depressed. Yes, I was with a woman, but the lack of passion and lust was such a let-down. No, if I risk to cheat, it needs to be something special. Sex is just sex. It sounds weird, but it is not something good if passion and lust are not involved. At least, not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment