Thursday, December 13, 2012

Young, Old and Everything In-Between

Actually, my whole entire sexual life I have had mostly women who were older than I was. The very first older woman was actually 25 years older, and she still is one of the best lovers I have ever had. It is the classic tale of a mother in a broken marriage, and I who had been good friends for a long time. She was a lawyer, and because of my knowledge of computers and IT, I handled some computer work in her office.

It might not be everyone's thing, but
I think mature women are stunning!
After a year, helping her out one time, she kissed me while leaving, and then pulled me back into her house, into her bedroom, and gave me my first blowjob. As I mentioned before, I was not early into the world of sex, and she knew my ideology about sex, so she mentioned also that it would not go beyond a blowjob. And it went all the way with that, even when I told her I was about to come, she kept sucking me, letting me ejaculate in her mouth, and swallowing it.

I lost my virginity two weeks later to my Scandinavian girlfriend. And when we broke up, I again spend more time with this older woman. And from that moment on, it did not end with just blowjobs. Over the years we met regularly, having incredible sex, masturbating together, and her showing me how she could ejaculate - a mental image that will never leave me!

But I have had more older women. Some ranging to a 20 years older till my age. And they were all married or divorced women, looking for more pleasure at that time. And I found out that having sex this way was not only an 'easy' way to have sex, in my opinion older women knew much better what they wanted with sex, and what they were good at.


But such a young woman is also so incredibly
sexy... I have to experience that once.
I actually never had sex with a younger girl. Even up till now, the only younger woman I have had sex with is my wife, and she is just one year younger. And believe me, I would love to try that once, having sex with a beautiful younger girl, in her twenties, still exploring her sexuality. My only problem is that now that my idea is that older women can be so good in bed, that I fear maybe a younger girl might not be. Stupid of course, but still.

And also because every woman is different, it maybe has nothing to do with age. But, I hope to be one to find out myself one day...

No comments:

Post a Comment