Friday, December 7, 2012

A Delicious Meeting (A Cheater's Confession)

Well, I can't write a blog about cheating, without actually going into a couple of the adventures once in a while. And I have been on the different sides of the cheating; the one cheating, the one cheated upon, and the one cheated with. So, let me start out with a short one. This actually was one of the times that I met simply for the sex.

I met Jasmine online just 4 hours before I actually met her. And when I actually met her, we were in bed together within 5 minutes, and she had me in herself. The reason why I met her was simply because I was absolutely not thinking clearly, and posted a very direct posting online; the lack of sex for months and months, made me long so much for sexual attention, that I decided to post on Craigslist that I was simply looking for a hand job. Not even anything else, I just wanted so badly to feel a warm hand taking me and just releasing me.

Now, what is wrong with this picture? Ehm, Craisgslist. Even though it has gotten me into many very good situations, it is a wonder that I haven't had any negative experiences with it. So, when Jasmine responded not even half an hour after posting. She would not mind meeting me, but I had to come to her apartment. And with the message she sent me a photo of a pretty, early-twenty something black girl who lived not even ten minutes from my work. So, yes, to make sure there was no con, we decided to make a short phone-call before actually meeting. And on the other side of the phone she picked up, in a low voice that I actually started to worry if this might not be a guy who simply sounded a bit girlish.



Ah, those soft hands!
But hey, a horny man is not always on his most intelligent behavior, and I went over there, got to her apartment, and knocked. And every bit inside of me mentioned that I should maybe not do it, but, before I could think about anything, the door opened, and she was there, inviting me into a very empty apartment. The first thing I noticed was that she was taller than I was, and I am a good 6'3" But she was very pretty indeed. After a really weird quick introduction, she immediately invited me into the bedroom to lay down on the bed, and take my pants of. She set next to me, placed her hand on my immediately growing penis. Her soft hands did magic on me, while she did not even really seemed to put much afterthought in it. She held me between her fingers, looked at me while she slowly moved my skin up and down slowly. Then she looked at me, and said that it actually turned her on doing this. We both said nothing until just a few moments later, she looked at me again, while I had difficulties to pay attention while enjoying her incredible movements of her hand. "Can I fuck you?"

 
Now, this was really what I could not believe. Posting I would desperately love to receive a hand-job again, and this wonderful black lady mentions then she wants to fuck with me. And what was I to say? I could not say anything, but mumbled something that must have been approval of some sort or the other. She stood up, let her single-piece dress fall of her body, stepped out of her panties, and crawled towards me onto the bed. Her kisses were absolutely to die for, and without hesitation I felt her hand again on me, pointing me straight up, and the tips of her warm lips touched the head of my cock. Then, in one quick movement, she pushed her pussy over my cock, pressing her buttocks against my pelvis. And she had not been lying that it had turned her on. There was hardly the feeling of any resistance of the amounts of liquids that she was producing that acted as the best lubricant. Her rhythmic movements of her body were smooth, and delicious. Her breasts playing with my face. Feeling myself deeply inside of her made me crazy, and holding her head between my hands, we kissed deeply while our bodies never stopped their intimate dance.

Every time that I wanted her to change a position, she pressed me back into bed, while shy sat up straight and rode me the most perfect way. Her movements became teasing, and she looked at me when she felt that my cock started to make the familiar pulsating movements. Without any hurry to avoid me ejaculating inside of her, she got my cock at the root while I felt my sperm being launched, and it her pussy just as she stepped off me. She immediately looked at my semen-shooting cock , and studied it while I was still oozing. This attention was so incredible. She really enjoyed doing this, as had I. While laying there for a moment, she looked at me again and only mentioned that she would love to have that happening again soon. And that was it. I got dressed, she kissed me at the door, and I left. Awkward, but absolutely intense.

And yes, we did meet one other time, which was mostly the same intense encounter.  It might in many ways be not the smartest thing to do, but it was one of my most intense encounters. Even if it meant going in for another STD-check, Jasmine was absolutely amazing. Sure, the guild hit me a bit later, since I am not the guy for sex-only encounters. I like to know the person I am with, making it very special. But I have to admit, Jasmine was the only exception.

1 comment:

  1. Pardon my ignorance but was that really *all* there was to this CL encounter? Did she ask for some 'gift' or cash as a thank-you for what she had done? And if it really was just one women happy to oblige a random man on CL how do *you* rate on the scale? Let's just say {ahem} I'm an older larger man (who could stand to lose a few pounds) - how would I fare on Craig's List? Will I get lucky, like you, or will I get asked to be a Sugardaddy and bring $ome gift$ ???

    ReplyDelete