Monday, December 3, 2012

The Night Before

I could not write a blog about cheating, if I would not be totally honest. I am not a player in the field. I am not with different women all the time. Actually, I have not been with very many. And finding someone is a selection process. Oh, in the past I have been with different kind of women, but I could never enjoy the one night stand thing. There was lust, but no passion. And I felt guilty afterwards, and that was when I was not cheating. I decided back then, sex had to be more than just that. It was not just about sticking it in and come to an orgasm. No. Especially when risking all while cheating, there has to be more than just sex.



About a year ago, I 'met' a woman online, just with emailing, and we got more and more entangled in private conversations. And I think there is some kind of sixth sense under cheaters to recognize each other, and we found out soon enough that we were both in the same situation. But it took much longer to actually think about meeting.

But!

Tomorrow we will. Quit unexpected I have a meeting scheduled in the village she works in, and as if there is luck involved, we just started talking again after a hiatus of silence. And although this is not a meeting for sex, we both have already aroused each other enough to know we want it both. But not tomorrow. I insist first of meeting in a public place, not because of safety, but simply, to find out if a person in real is the person we both would like to take the risk with. You can write anything, and make someone go crazy about you, but if there is no spark, it is not going to happen.

I am a guy, and with enough absence of sex in my life, lust would drive me to do it with anyone, so, that first meeting has to be with my mind in control. Although in our emails we have discussed the scenarios of both wanting it so much that at a Starbucks, when we met, we rip each other's clothes off, and me penetrating her in the comfy chairs, forgetting everyone around us, bringing ourselves to intense orgasms under the watchful eyes of our audience.

Ah, but no, tomorrow there will be coffee... And most likely a kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment