Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Protection? What Protection?

Wrong... but so good!
Yes, I mentioned it in my previous posting; with the Nepali woman, there was no protection. No condom, no discussion about it, and she even had me ejaculating deep inside of her...

Smart? Well... no.

I have my bachelor's degree, make a six-figure income, have tagged an IQ of 141 with an official testing, but in the end, I am also a guy. And guys, when promised sex, don't think. When a woman grabs you, holds your penis, and hovers over you, the voice that is shouting that you should wear a rubber is bound and gagged and completely ignored.
I don't know how it is with women, I don't hold that knowledge, but a man needs to think and plan the usage of condoms in advance.

And I had them with me. Actually, we did not expect to have sex at all. The reason why I visited the woman was because I needed to pick up my sheets for work after the weekend. I actually forgot the sheets. Why did I then have the condoms with me? Well, I hoped something might happen... but that it happened that fast, and so intense, was completely unexpected.

But I have been trained in the past; every time I ended up having sex with a woman without protection (ehm, it has happened about three times... maybe four...) I actually went for a test. Not the default right-that-same-day test, but the long one, which also rules out HIV. Because although being lost in the sexual pleasure, then the responsibility has to be taken afterwards. In the end, I don't want to bring home an STD.

So yes, in all my wisdom, still, the thought of being naked in a woman, holding her tight as you feel yourself releasing in her, is almost primitively magnificent. I don't know if it is the primal idea of impregnating a woman that makes this feeling happen, but one thing is true, there is a feeling that at least I experience when entering a woman au naturel.

Let me mention though, every time when it happened, it was the lady's initiative. I do always mention the condoms, but, yes, the flesh is weak... if she doesn't care, somehow my mind goes into stand-by mode. I should know better, but clearly, I don't.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment