Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It All Is About Sex

When your sex life gets boring... what can you expect?
As I have written in my earlier postings, I mention that my life as a cheater nowadays did not started happening because of lack of sex alone, but also because the lack of passion and affection in the marriage. It is not gone, it is just, not there. Does that make any sense? I think to a lot of you, who are in the same situation, it does, but a lot of people might not completely understand it.

My wife and I are crazy about each other. Married for a long, long time, I still cannot imagine myself being married to anyone else. The physical affection, the kissing, the sex, it is not, let's say, consumed. It is not that we have a loveless marriage, or that we are now simply good friends... no. We simply do not have it. It is like having a bag of rice in your pantry, but you don't eat it. It is there, but you don't eat it. Not because someone forgot about it, but because one of them just doesn't feel about eating rice. And you don't cook something special if you know the other doesn't feel like eating it.

That is different than having a loveless marriage that simply has no sex in it or any other kind of physical affection anymore. I would personally not call it a marriage anymore because every emotional reason to be connected to each other is gone.

So, two complete different categories. I am in the first. Which is also why the cheating is not completely without a feeling of guilt. And also, even though I mentioned not being a player, I might have to retract that statement. Because, well, I am looking for a woman with who to have an affair, not a one night stand. I want to love, be with someone, but like I said also in the text above, the love itself I find in my marriage. So, if I have to be honest, I might have to put myself a bit in the player field. And that, ehm... well... makes me being into it for... the sex.

I never thought I could be this shallow... :-)


No sex on the dining room table
Alright, I'd better confess up to it. Yes. I absolutely miss the sex. And everything with it. Sex for me is pure passion, love and lust. I want to be with a woman so intimately, as close to her as possible. I want to feel her, her heat, see her gorgeous body, lick her, fuck her, come inside of her. And not in a  quick way, no, I love to take the time, explore her body, have her explore mine. I love spontaneous sex, that the lust is so unbearable that you have to do it right there and then. Something, my wife and I do not have, and never had. Oh, we had that unbearable feeling of needing sex from each other right then and there but it never became spontaneous 'let-me-fuck-you-on-the-table' sex. No. The table is for eating, and she would never do it right there.

And... argh! That is what I would love! Having passionate sex, then and there, not worrying too much of where it is, what we might be doing there tomorrow, or what kind of juices might smear the carpet. I, for example, love the juicy kind of sex. My wife not so much. She calls me gross in that, I call it explicitly delicious. But then, sex is also not really possible for her anymore, without physical problems. And that is where the love plays a part in this. I don't want to bug her about sex, if I know that she does not really want it, but then also not really can.

And I have been with women that simply love the sex, that were so passionate, so incredible about it. One time with meeting the girl for the first time, a gorgeous Nepali woman, kissing within literally seconds when I walked through the door of her townhouse, and getting so passionate with kissing, that I whispered in her ear that I wanted her. She looked me straight in the eyes, said nothing, stood up, pulled down my pants, her panties, and kept my erect cock straight while she sat over it.

* spoiler alert - yes, without protection *

Now, let me get into that. There is no excuse, none whatsoever, that you don't wear a rubber as a guy when you cheat. Period. And for a woman, there is no excuse not to make him wear a rubber. You don't owe that to your self and your partner, but also to your spouse.
Still, I absolutely know very well why it doesn't happen so many times, because the passion is there, but also, it is so fucking good. Feeling the naked skin is so incredible. But I will go into that in deeper detail in my next posting.

 
Anyway, the sex with this wonderful woman, with who I had a 4 month affair, was absolutely amazing. That night our love making took four hours, and it simply was pure lust. And it was not just foreplay, or fucking, it was everything together. We simply could not stop, and the arousal was on such a high lever that we could not stop touching each other, even after all the orgasms we experienced that night. Just seeing her fingering herself after I had come inside of her, immediately turned me on again. And we did it in every room of her little townhouse. The couch, the dinging room table, the floor, the bed, the bath... she probably had to dry-clean every single shred of cloth in her house after that night.

But that is what I meant, the thing that I was so lucky to experience. The sex that was so intense. So amazing.

So, yes, I will admit. I am shallow, and fuck, I absolutely am looking for sex. Not just with anyone, mind you! But, yes, absolutely looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment